These are the instructions to install the Lenovo USB Driver on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
Requirements: You need to have a Windows Computer (x32 or x64 bit) to install the Lenovo USB Drivers.
Install Lenovo USB Driver
- Download (latest) and extract the Lenovo USB Driver on your Computer.
- After extracting the Lenovo USB Driver package, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open the Setup (.exe) File:
- Now, Click on Next Button to Continue.
- Again, Click on Next Button to Continue.
- Now, Choose the Installation Location (leave it as default) and Click on Install Button.
- Now, Installation will be completed within a minute.
- Once Installation is Completed, Click on Finish Button to Close the Setup.
- Now, Restart your Computer. Once your computer is restarted, you can easily connect your Lenovo Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows Computer.
[*] Download Lenovo Driver: You can download the latest Lenovo USB Driver from our Download Section.
[*] Lenovo Firmware: If you are looking for the official Lenovo Stock Firmware, then head over to the Lenovo Firmware page.
[*] Credits: Lenovo Mobile Inc Officially creates Lenovo USB Driver. So, Full credit goes to them for sharing the drivers for free.