These are instructions on how to install the Lenovo Tab3 7 USB Driver on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
Requirements: You need to have a Windows Computer (x32 or x64 bit) to install the Lenovo Tab3 7 USB Drivers.
Install Lenovo Tab3 7 USB Driver
- Download and extract the Lenovo USB Driver on the Computer. If in case you have already downloaded the USB Driver, then SKIP this step.
- After extracting the Lenovo USB Driver package, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open the Setup (.exe) File:
- Now, Click on Next Button to Continue.
- Again, Click on Next Button to Continue.
- Now, Choose the Installation Location (leave it as default) and Click on Install Button.
- Now, Installation will be completed within a minute.
- Once Installation is Completed, Click on Finish Button to Close the Setup.
- Now, Restart your Computer. Once your computer is restarted, you can easily connect your Lenovo Tab3 7 device to the Windows Computer.
[*] Download Lenovo Driver: You can download the latest Lenovo USB Driver from our Download Section.
[*] Lenovo Firmware: If you are looking for the official Lenovo Stock Firmware, then head over to the Lenovo Firmware page.
[*] Credits: Lenovo Mobile Inc Officially creates Lenovo USB Driver. So, Full credit goes to them for sharing the drivers for free.